Friday 10 July 2015

Chapter 23

"Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body" - 1   Corinthians 6:18

When you smoke dagga at night you don't wanna be disturbed. I'm not a regular zol smoker but I always made sure I had some in the house. I find dagga healthier than most drugs we buy at pharmacies. I turned around to check what touched me. Mxm I was probably getting high, it was a curtain. I looked at myself and laughed. When you smoke dagga laughing at yourself is a norm. After smoking I went straight to the couch to sleep. It's very uncomfortable to sleep on the coach when you are talk like me. I tried but couldn't. So I decided to go to the bedroom. I knew the 'Eve Girls' couldn't hear me because they were very drunk. It was dark and I decided not to switch on the light. I knew my way around the house. With the cat's technique, I swung in and slept between the girls. I didn't know who's who because it was very dark. They were almost the same size anyway. I was in my trunks only and using my hands I could feel the girls were naked. I don't know why but it seems most girls prefer to sleep naked when drunk.

Within 5 minutes I felt like committing suicide. The girls were snoring like they were diesel Isuzu bakkies. You'd swear they were competing to win an award for snoring. I put my hand on the mouth of the one on my right and her snoring fainted. I did the same with the other girl and it had the same effect. It was like1994 to me, Freedom Day of sleeping. I'm not used to sleeping on my back or belly, I prefer to sleep on my side. So I turned around and slept on my side. Within a couple of minutes one girl moved closer and her naked bum was right on my dick. I didn't know whether it was by design or not. I felt my dick going vavavuum with couple of seconds. Ask any guy, the warmth of a fine ass will make any dick go gaga, especially in bed. My dick went very hard but I decided to remain unmoved. Then I felt a hand Googling my body. It was at that stage that I knew whoever it was wanted something from me. I slowly took off my trunks and went closer. She bent her bum to give me access from behind. I used my hand to feel the breasts. Shit, both Ntombi and Cynthia had almost the same size of breast. "Shit, but anyway....it don't care who's who. They both have punanis mos" .....I thought to myself. When my dick is hard it can smell a pussy from miles away. It went straight to the hole. WTF, the chick was so wet you'd swear she was having a foreplay in her dreams. I slowly went in and out with my hand playing on her twins. She was too careful not to make noise. She was screaming in silent whispers and it drove me crazy. I pressed a bit harder and I felt her body vibrating. She almost screamed and I put my hand on her mouth. I didn't want her to wake the other sister. It was at that stage that Bafana Bafana crossed the border and invaded her inner pussy. If my sperms were real Bafana Bafana we'd be the greatest soccer nation in Africa.

After coming my dick remained in her pussy for a couple of minutes. Having sex under the influence of dagga highness is the best thing ever, especially if you do it in the dark. I felt like I was sleeping with a stranger. I don't remember what happened afterwards. I think I passed out. In the morning I found myself sleeping on the edge of my bed. Ntombi was in the middle and the little rascal on the other side. I don't even remember how we got to change sides. I did remember the sex part but did not know which girl I chowed. I got out of the bed and put on my trackpants. Luckily both of them were still in lala land. They didn't hear me wake up. I sat on my couch and switched on the tv. I tuned on channel 403 to watch news. I was hoping they would show the girl I slept with last night ha ha ha ha kidding. Within 20 minutes Ntombi appeared from my bedroom wearing nothing but my buttoned shirt only. I find it very sexy when a girl is wearing my shirt in the morning. It reminded me of some scene on the old Generations when Ntombi Khumalo was wearing Sibusiso Dlomo's shirt in the morning. Rhu-Rhu loved it. Maybe it was a 'Ntombi' thing. She greeted me with a kiss on my cheek and sat on my lap. I think my dick is not normal, it reacted whenever my body came to a contact with a female skin. She went "I had fun last night hey. You are such a naughty boy Rhu....". I got a relief, it was quite obvious the girl I chowed last night was Ntombi. It was a good thing I didn't chow the little rascal. Imagine if I had chowed her and she fell pregnant. Eve would eat me alive.

"What fun did you have last night sis?", Cynthia asked as she appeared from my bedroom wearing nothing but my buttoned shirt only. Some families need prayers. Only if I had contact details of Pastor Chris, TB Joshua and Prophet Mbhoro. Actually, they needed a prayer from Pastor Lesego of the grass and petrol fame. You remember the Rankuwa pastor who made people drink petrol right? Amen. Ntombi stood up angrily and went "where the fuck is your respect wena? Is Rhulani your friend? Take off that shirt nxa". I didn't understand why she was so mad because she also had my shirt on and she wasn't my girlfriend or friend either. Cynthia hit back "you are overreacting sis. It's just a shirt hle. It's not like I'm gonna eat it and I'm sure abuti Rhu doesn't mind". Ntombi dragged the little rascal to the bedroom. It was so nice to see sexy ladies going at each other right in front of me. Free entertainment I'm telling you. After few minutes they appeared from the bedroom. Ntombi went "please drop this thing at home. Eve is on her way back from Bela Bela. You'll find me here when you come back". She looked so energetic for someone who had a black out the previous night. Cynthia was so angry at her sister. She didn't say much when I drove her to her place. She only spoke when we got to her gate. She begged me to give her my number. At first I said no but when she told me she wanted to send me some stuff I gave her my number immediately. In my mind I was thinking of 'nudes'. Lol every guy wanna have those in his phone. 90% of South African black men have pictures of naked Pulane in their phones. The other 10% are either phoneless or gay. I gave her my number and she said
"Thanks. And ohh, by the way please ewallet me money to buy morning after pill".

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LETTERS SECTION

Hi Shaz

I am a 21 years old lady from Eastern Cape. I stay with my sister and her husband. My sister works nightshift and my brother-in-law works during the day. So most nights it's just me and him. One night we were watching TV and one thing led to another. I had unprotected sex with him. We agreed it was a mistake and we never did it again. He gave me money to buy morning after pill but I used it to buy a top at Mr Price. I found out recently that I'm pregnant and I'm100% sure my sister's hubby is the father. My sister loves and trusts me wholeheartedly. I cannot terminate the pregnancy because it's against my religion. I really don't wanna hurt my sister because she's so good to me. She's paying for my varsity fees and does everything for me since our parents passed away. I don't know what to do. Please help me.

Warm regards,

Ma-Brrr, Eastern Cape

No comments:

Post a Comment